- Usually Third Tuesday of the month at 8:00 am, or as posted
- Town Hall
29 Middle Road
Boxborough, MA 01719
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Sheila Bauer
Term expires: 2023
- Bill Litant Term expires: 2023
- Tracey Sierra Term expires: 2025
The Personnel Board is made up of five individuals appointed by the Select Board to a three-year term of office. The Board recommends and administers the Personnel Bylaw. The specific responsibilities of the Personnel Board are as follows:
- Development and periodic review of the Personnel Administration Plan (PDF), including the Classification and Compensation Schedule for recommendation to the Selectmen and when appropriate town meeting.
- Development and periodic review of the Classification and Compensation Schedule of positions of town personnel for approval by the Selectmen and when appropriate by town meeting.
- Serving as a review board to consider employee appeals in all personnel matters with the authority to settle such appeals.
Members are assigned projects based on a priority schedule set by the Board of Selectmen. There are no specific qualifications for membership on this Board; personnel expertise would be helpful but is not necessary.