The Town of Boxborough accepts online payments for a variety of services through our online payment partners. This online service gives customers who do business with the Town of Boxborough a convenient, efficient, and user-friendly way to make payments 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
Online Payments Available
- Order Certified Copies of Birth, Marriage, and Death Records Online
- Pay Recreation Commission Activities Fees - Tae Kwon Do, Winter Program, Summer Playground
- Pay Your Real Estate, Personal Property Taxes, and Motor Vehicle Excise Taxes
- Apply for Dog Licenses Online - Rabies must be current (if you are 70 and older, apply free of charge)
Transfer Station Stickers
- If You Are Under 65: Apply for Transfer Station Sticker Online
- For Seniors (Those Aged 65 and Over): Residents over 65 qualify for free stickers and cannot use the Online Payment Center. Seniors can Apply for a Free Sticker Online. Seniors can also obtain a form at Town Hall.
Credit Card, Debit Card & Check Charges
Please note that using a credit card (Mastercard, Visa, or Discover) will add an additional fee of approximately 3%. If using a debit card, there is a flat fee of $3.95. For payment by check, a $0.25 processing fee will be charged.
Unibank Online Payment Center now supports multiple browsers, including:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (Version 5 or later)